Monday, November 12, 2012

Pictures by request!

Since being in Sao Paulo, it seems like every time I turn around, something breaks. My computer has been in the shop twice in the 3 months we've been here (and is still not working properly). My cell phone simply died. The glass top to our stove completely shattered. Daily a knob falls off of some cabinet in our apartment. Our kitchen sink leaks regularly. We had a hole in our stroller tire...I really could go on. Among these broken things, was our camera.  Thus the lack of pictures lately. The pictures we've been able to take have been with my itouch. This picture post is by request for Aunt Martha! These are from this past Saturday morning at the park. Aaron and I worked out, the boys played!

Learning to do the monkey bars!


Climbing trees


watching roly poly


Jonathan has a new found love for this hat. He asks to wear it ALL THE TIME. And the only way to wear it is backwards!

helping daddy with his abs!

taking care of the roly poly


1 comment:

  1. So cute! I can't believe how big the boys are getting! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete