Tuesday, June 19, 2012

He's a People Person



This little guy is just a people person. I was so stuck by this at the playground the other day. Watching from a far, I realized that Jonathan, at only 1 year old, managed to engage kids that were likely 4 and 5. I walked over to see what he was doing. One of the little boys said to his friends in a surprised tone "He's giving us sand!!!" Jonathan had decided to contribute to their project by taking sand from the sand box and giving it to the kids. Here's a couple shots.



 
It's been such a joy to watch him engage with people. He knows no strangers. If you catch his eye, you get a big "Hiiiiiiii" with the biggest smile ever. I've seen stern men light up at my little guy. I love this boy and all his personality!

1 comment:

  1. He and his brother also prompted a subway conductor to blow the train horn at them after they greeted and waved to him with great big smiles. We've never seen that before!

    ReplyDelete