Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Jonathan our little rascal!



There's so much to blog about. I haven't settled down enough internally to document in writing more of our transition. But there was a moment in our lives today that can't wait to write about. I promise there will be a post on our move and adventures thus far...complete with pictures! But for now, laugh with me on this story!

We went to this crazy Chinese restaurant today with our friends Mario and Cintia. We were all invited to go to this restaurant by Qu and Cailee a Korean couple. Upon walking in, we knew it was going to be a wild experience. Aside from the hustle and bustle of the masses of people already in the restaurant, our table was chaotic in itself. There were 15 of us total and 4 of those were under three years old sitting in the laps of their parents...not a good recipe for leisure eating for anyone involved!

 The best way I know to describe this restaurant is a Chinese Tapas resturant. There were women who carted around all different kinds of dishes. You just flagged them down and asked for an order of the dish. They would stamp your card documenting what dish you took. Austin was not interested in hardly anything. Jonathan on the other hand was a bottomless pit. He ate some roasted pork sandwhich, egg rolls, brocolli, and full order of rice! That was all I say him eat. Cintia was feeding him. I am fairly certain he ate more than I did. After the meal was over, we are all standing up trying to hurry out. At this point the toddlers have claimed control over the situation. I am standing next to Cintia who's directly in front of me in very tight quarters. Jonathan is in my arms facing away from me. I begin to feel dripping. Cinta also notices that liquid is hitting her as well. We look up and look down trying to discover where this is coming from. Suddenly I realize Jonathan has managed to not only snag a bottle of SOY SAUCE...in addition...HE'S DRINKING IT!!! Everything in Jonathan's vicinity is being bathed in the soy sauce. Its down his shirt, all over Cintia's shorts, down her leg, on the stroller, down my legs, into my flip flops. I couldn't do anything but laugh histerically.

No matter how hard I try, Jonathan is always a few steps ahead of me! This was quite a comical occurance. I am sure we'll be telling him that story again!

No comments:

Post a Comment